Nokia announced it’s flagship device – the Nokia 8 back in August. Since the there have been speculations of Nokia 7 – a device to handle the space between the Nokia 6 and Nokia 8 in the market. HMD Global today, announced the Nokia 7, company’s latest mid-range smartphone in China.
Nokia 7 specifications include
- 5.2-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) 2.5D curved glass display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 2.2 GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 630 14nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 508 GPU
- 4GB / 6GB LPPDDR4 RAM, 64GB (eMMC 5.1) internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 7.1.1 (Nougat), upgradable to Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF, ZEISS optics, 1.12um sensor, f/1.8 aperture, 80-degree wide angle
- 5MP front-facing camera, 1.12um sensor, f/2.0 aperture, 84˚ wide-angle lens
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, dual microphones, Nokia OZO Audio
- Dimensions: 141.2 x 71.45 x 7.92mm
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS, USB Type-C
- 3000mAh built-in battery with fast charging (9V/2A)
The Nokia 7 comes in Gloss Black and Matt White colors, is priced at 2,499 yuan (US$ 376 / Rs. 24,520 approx.) for the 4GB RAM version and the 6GB RAM version costs 2,699 yuan (US$ 406 / Rs. 26,480 approx.). No words on global availability yet.